Saturday, November 19, 2005

San Francisco then Tokyo: Read, Set...

Early tomorrow morning I will be heading to the airport. Am I taking all what I need? Am I taking too much?


I know I am taking something very special: Caitlin's video of Casady School. She did a fantastic job. Thank you Caitlin for the movie and my going away thoughtful gifts. I am a very lucky person!

Before I go to the Asian Society dinner in a few minutes, I will add some pictures of my family to share with the people in Japan. I will also take pictures of my home and that will be it.

Para mi gente, especialmente mi madre:

Ya no se si voy o vengo. Con tanto ajetreo. A todos en Dallas, Boston y el Peru, ya los mantengo al tanto de mi viaje. Rueguen para que todo vaya bien.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

cbc: clayc@casady.org; 405-749-3103