Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Inspiration from a Casady class

I loved this picture because it shows how adult and youth can work together and create a beautiful product togeher.

I hope my trip to Japan will inspire students to help me bring the Japanese culture in Oklahoma to the forefront.

I am working on a grant to have an Arts Empowered Japanese Immersion Festival and Taste of Japan youth-led workshops. i have a lot of planning and networking ahead, but if everyone gets involved with mind, body and spirit, we will be like the members of this musical group. We will create something worth spending time, energy and effort to benefit our community and expand its understanding of diversity as a source of unity and creativity. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

cbc: clayc@casady.org; 405-749-3103