Saturday, October 29, 2005
I am not going to take the school's laptop because it is too heavy and I will be responsible for the transportation of what I take. I will find Internet Cafes to communicate via blog. I will continue my weekly journal on paper. I will take as many pictures as possible.
I heard from other FMFers going to Yanagawa. They are Nicole from Austin, Laura from ?, Pat from Chicago, Ann from New Jersey, and Stacey from Massachusetts. The list keeps growing. I can hardly wait to meet my group. Some of them have decided to have teleconferences with their students. I cannot have a teleconference because Casady does not have the necessary equipment.
This weekend is buying gifts and selecting things to take on the trip weekend. I did not get the opportunity to meet a gentelman from Yanagawa as I hoped, but he gave me enough information over the phone to feel happy about my location.
- ► 2006 (36)
- Thinking Tokyo/Yanagawa and Oklahoma
- My lessons with Mari
- What about Oklahoma and Oklahoma City?
- News from former FMFers to Japan
- The College Board Focus Group in Austin
- How have I been connected to the Asian World?
- My Follow-On Plan: Planning Retreat
- What does Service-Learning at Casady look like?
- Service-Learning in Japan
- Tokyo Bound
- Hopes: Philadelphia: Fight Hunger Walk the World O...
- Walk the World Oklahoma City Fundraiser
- Baby steps to solutions for Global Warming
- Challenge 20/20 Partners
- Global Warming project teachers
- Global Education: Korea: Ye-Geun teaches us
- Global Education: Japan: Justin teaches us
- NAIS Challenge 20/20-Connections to Japan
- My family
- More about my friend Fumitaka and his family
- My Japanese Friends from Tokyo
- Destinations: Tokyo and Yanagawa-Shi, Prefecture o...
- Actions and Reactions
- Service connections to my Japan Trip
- Traveling is Heavenly
- October: High Expectations
- ▼ October (26)