Saturday, October 22, 2005

More about my friend Fumitaka and his family

This picture was taken this past spring.

Fumi lived at my home on Easy Street in Edmond, Oklahoma with my husband Mark, my son Brian, and I for a short period of time when we were students at OU, as he says, 22 years ago. Brian is now 25 years old. Fumitaka was the most interesting long stay guest my family has ever had. He introduced us to sushi, tempura and wonderful tasty noodle soups. He is now 56 years old, but he looks exactly like he was when he was in college. I hope he will share his fountain of youth and weight control with me. The following is a partial quote from the e-mail after he found out about my trip to Japan: How wonderful it is ! Yes, it is ! Your letter is now beside a coffee cup on my desk , and here sending this message to both of you seeing that Tokyo's sun went down in the West. The time of Oklahoma is 14 hours behind the Japan standard, as far as I remember. Fumitaka is a compliance officer at the securities and investment division of the UFJ( United Financial Japan) group. This UFJ bank merged with the Tokyo-Mitsubishi Holding, October 1st, 2005. Fumitaka joined a new division of the Tokyo-Mitsubisihi, this fall. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

About Me

cbc: clayc@casady.org; 405-749-3103