Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Service connections to my Japan Trip

I can hardly wait to see the reactions of my students to the drinks we purchased for the orientation. They are very different, but tasty.

Tomorrow I will have my first Japanese language class and dance lesson. I am looking forward to learning and teaching what I learn to my YAC.

I received my first e-mail from one of the teachers going to Japan in November. The e-mail had the addresses of the 200 teachers in the November group. 20 of them should be going with me to the city of Yanagawa. One of the teachers going to Japan will be in town this Saturday. I hope we find time to meet.

3 comments:

aspire said...

Carmen, I can't wait to read about your Japan adventures on this blog. You will have such an incredible time - starting this diary is a great idea. Safe travels and take lots of pictures!

aspire said...

this is rosa btw :)

CBC said...

Thank you Aspire, whoever you are!

Followers

About Me

cbc: clayc@casady.org; 405-749-3103