Friday, March 31, 2006
Taste of Japan Scenes: Origami
Ye-Geun'06 and Mrs. Fumiko Street and Mrs. Tomoko Craig worked without breaks because their participants did not want to leave the room. A kid said: "Origami was great."
Participants received a beautiful DVD made by Caitlin'07 to practice and continue learning.
If I learn how to do it, I will dowlowd the DVD here soon.
- The Taste of Japan: Performances: Okii Taiko, Cl...
- Taste of Japan Scenes: Tea Ceremony and Kimono Dem...
- Scenes from the Taste of Japan: Shuji
- Taste of Japan Scenes: Japanese Kites
- Taste of Japan Scenes: Aikido
- Taste of Japan Scenes: Origami
- Taste of Japan Scenes: Kendo
- Preliminary reflection on the Taste of Japan
- You are invited to Casady's Taste of Japan
- ▼ March (9)