Friday, March 31, 2006
Taste of Japan Scenes: Aikido
Mr. Ken Drye and his Windsong Dojo did a wonderful job introducing the participants to the art of Aikido. I do not have pictures of Mr. Drye and his Dojo demonstrating, but here are some of the Kendo instructors during a break using the mats to demonstrate their knowledge of Aikido.
Special thanks to the Casady Athletic Department for allowing the Windsong Dojo to use the wrestling mats and to Mr. Randy Fresonke, Operations manager for bringing the mats to the McClendon building.
- The Taste of Japan: Performances: Okii Taiko, Cl...
- Taste of Japan Scenes: Tea Ceremony and Kimono Dem...
- Scenes from the Taste of Japan: Shuji
- Taste of Japan Scenes: Japanese Kites
- Taste of Japan Scenes: Aikido
- Taste of Japan Scenes: Origami
- Taste of Japan Scenes: Kendo
- Preliminary reflection on the Taste of Japan
- You are invited to Casady's Taste of Japan
- ▼ March (9)