Saturday, January 07, 2006
A decision making opportunity: The Nara Pen Pal Project
How did the students choose their Pen Pals? This Cyclone demonstrates the process. On a first come, first served basis, students read the letters from the Nara school and chose the person they found something in common or simply because they liked the drawing or picture they sent.
The students from Nara sent us two CD's with their favorite music. We are sending a DVD made by Caitlin'07 titled "This is Casady." Caitlin made that DVD for my trip to Japan. Copies were left at Yanagawa's City Hall and with Student Council members at the Ryujo Junior High Schoo and Denshukan High School in Yanagawa-shi, Fukuoka
- Meeting Yukiko Yokono, our Japan Foundation Consul...
- Meeting with Asia Society
- Nihon No Ajiwai update
- MLK Weekend Projects: Making a" Day off" a "Weeke...
- Tanko Bushi, Sumie and Kendo at the Nihon No Ajiwa...
- Casady Cochran Library has Asian Displays
- Weekend Meetings: JASO and Super Cao Nguyen
- Festival Planning: Japanese Consulate in Houston r...
- Casady Middle Division surprises Okii Taiko
- Okii Taiko and Origami Instructors visit Casady
- Festival Planning: Okii Taiko Meeting at Hunan's
- A decision making opportunity: The Nara Pen Pal Pr...
- Nara's Pen Pal Project Starts
- ▼ January (13)