Saturday, June 26, 2010

News from Clydia

I look forward to what I can learn from you and others in this organization and to what I may contribute on behalf of international awareness, understanding, and peace.

I leave Tokyo in about an hour for a small farming village on Hokkaido island. Tobetsu is about an hour from Sapporo. We have been told we will not have internet connections while we are there.

I will contact Dr. Ineko Tsuchida and see if we might meet when I return to Tokyo on July 2. I will be here until July 5 and am hopeful a meeting might be possible.
Thank you again for welcoming me into your group,

Clydia
Assistant Director, University of Oklahoma Confucius Institute
Director, Oklahoma Institute for Teaching East Asia

No comments:

Followers

About Me

cbc: clayc@casady.org; 405-749-3103